Building self-awareness and confidence.
Horses have an innate ability to sense subtle changes in their environment and they depend upon this for their survival. Their heightened awareness enables them to read and respond to people in a non-judgemental, honest manner and adapt quickly to changes in their behaviour.
As herd animals, horses demonstrate the importance of clear boundaries and consensual leadership, for these qualities are crucial to the survival and well-being of each member of the herd. Working with powerful animals that weigh over half a ton can help individuals to attain a sense of achievement and build self-confidence while learning to be respectful, heighten spatial and body awareness, and control their energy levels.
through a series of therapeutic horse sessions, individuals can gain:
- Increased self-awareness
- A deeper understanding of the power of non-verbal communication
- Assertiveness – recognising, respecting, and setting boundaries for happier, healthier relationships
- Creative thinking and problem-solving techniques
- More fluid, collaborative leadership and improved teamwork
- Greater self-confidence and emotional resilience
We are situated in a peaceful and beautiful location overlooking the Wye Valley in Monmouthshire. One-to-one sessions take place outdoors in most weather conditions and are tailored according to the needs of the individual.